(Youtube would not let me upload at all so had to use google drive)
- My film is about the boring daily life of a student in quarantine.
- A kid goes throughout her daily life during quarantine.
Intent / Goals
- FOR YOU: My goal was to relearn some editing methods I forgot and apply them to my work.
- FOR THE PROJECT: I wanted the film to feel more disconnected and abnormal, which is why I made it silent.
- What established person/people did you research to better prepare you for your role? Example: editor and sound designer Walter Murch
- What about them was interesting, compelling, and qualified them to be studied by you?
- How well did the silence work?
- Were there any parts where I should’ve added sound?
It was relatable.