“You can’t fix a bad script after you start shooting. The problems on the page only get bigger as they move to the big screen.” – Howard Hawks
I completed the practice room tutorials and am excited to learn more from this program.
PRACTICE ROOM (TUTORIALS)
CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)
OUTSIDE (CREATIVITY & THE BRAIN)
- Set a timer
- Spend 15 minutes in this ‘room’
- How do we build a great story structure?
- Watch Every Story is the Same and find out!
- Did you like this?
- Investigate more of Mr. Le Duc’s Story Circle Resources
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s INSTRUCTIONS, AFTER YOU ARE DONE
WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED
I enjoyed going over the structure of a story and learning some new things that I didn’t know previously.